a chronology of thoughts.
welcome

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." - Oscar Wilde
« back
Sunday, August 21, 2011, 3:09 AM
Goodbye 
This is the last post on this blog.

Recently I've realised I use Tumblr a lot more than Blogger and it's a lot easier to post little snippets than a full length post. I will still keep checking back for updates on the blogs I follow, but I will no longer post on this blog.

My adventures on Blogger have been fun and it has taught me a lot of things - coding, the art of blogging - so it's been an invaluable time of my internet life.

If you're still interested in following me and the ordinary events of my life, please follow my Tumblr > http://jdiary.tumblr.com
1 comments | Leave a comment