a chronology of thoughts.
welcome

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." - Oscar Wilde
« back forward »
Monday, August 15, 2011, 3:19 AM
For Audrey + Important News 


I originally typed this up 2 nights ago, but Blogger was being difficult with the uploading of pictures :( And I wanted a post with pictures because I owe that to you guys :)

Last week I made an online order for China Glaze and as soon as I clicked the 'Send Payment' button, I regretted it.
However, as I unpacked the whole thing, any regret that I had slowly went away...


This is the shade I've been waiting out for: For Audrey.
As soon as it was instock on the website, I had to get it! And 2 more... just in case.

I've used it and it's more of a summer colour, so I'll save it for then!

Speaking of buying things, I bought a few things to get a little crafty (as soon as I can find some time!).
For some necklaces, I ordered some antique charms and Swarovski elements.


This one is my favourite of all the ones I ordered.


Buttons for my first sewing project!


I went to an auction for an assignment. Getting the required materials for the assignment seemed a lot harder, but we just had to ask the agents for the contracts and they happily gave them to us.


We actually arrived at the house too early, so my assignment partner and I spent some time at the park nearby. She got her bag stuck at the top of the slide as she was sliding down, haha!




I'm trying to study hard ;~; But I left an assignment to the last 2 hours today and was rushing to finish it so I didn't do a very good job...

On a more serious note, the next post may be my last on this blog. Perhaps its time to move on from Blogger. It's not giving me the same spark as it used to. I'm not giving up on blogging entirely. It's just that I'd like to express my feelings as they come, not as a summary of my day. I think Tumblr is more appropriate for that.
3 comments | Leave a comment