a chronology of thoughts.
welcome

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." - Oscar Wilde
« back forward »
Saturday, July 30, 2011, 5:29 AM
And frustration ensues. 



Hellooooo!

As of late, I've been quite frustrated with the events of my life.

1. My hair
My fringe is still in a state of ... ugliness. It's still too short (as I tend to like my fringe covering my eyebrows) although it has grown. I just wish my hair would grow faster in general >_>
I feel a lot of resentment for the hairdresser who cut my hair. I mean, how bad of a hairdresser must you be if you can't even judge whether or not you cut someone's fringe too short?!

I miss my long-ish hair. And my side fringe.

Definitely will bring Lightning's picture to the hairdresser next time. I want the fringe starting from the crown of my head and kinda choppy.

2. Lack of Sleep
This might be the reason why I'm overly angry/frustrated. I haven't been sleeping well, and I average around 4-6hrs a day. Despite this, I still stay up until 1-2am each night.

3. Assignment
My Business Law assignment requires me to go out and look for a house that is being put up for auction and get the buying contract (or something along those lines). I don't mind the writing up of the report and whatnot. I just dislike the actual field trip to the auction. I know that they're trying to make it more interesting but... yeah it's just me.

4. Games
This one leads into my next frustration. I got around to playing Dissidia 012 and I really like it so far. If it weren't for the fact that I'm quite nooby at these games and still don't really know how to utilise my characters properly (except for Vaan). If I lose a particular battle multiple times, then I just really frustrated at my incompetence at games.

5. Installing Windows
This was just one wrong thing after another. Because of Apple's way of filing, I couldn't partition a certain amount of HD space to Windows. And Apple doesn't really have a way for defragmenting hard drives, so I chose to completely wipe clean my hard drive. As easy as this actually sounds, it took me A LOT longer to finish installing it. If I had known exactly what I was doing, it probably wouldn't have taken longer than 2 or 3 hours.
My attempt took 24+ hours.

6. Work
Just stupid people being stupid. Just because it's David Jones, and the section says it's 'Meals To Go' does not mean that we customise your orders for you. No we do not put salads on a plate because my manager told me not to, so don't give me that look. No, I cannot put your salad in a baguette because you are a picky eater. Don't give me your snarky look because you made your order sound like you wanted three salads in one container when you really wanted three separate ones and I then tried to clarify. And for the love of all that's holy, don't make me make your stupid roast meat bread rolls one by one, it is extremely time consuming. Just give me the number of rolls you want, and the type of roast you want and we can be friends.
God.

7. Injuries
I sliced my finger open today while I was making someone's order. It's not the first time this has happened, but the cut was definitely the deepest I've made. It just kept bleeding. They had to get the First Aid officer to clean up my cut.

8. Earrings
My order for these winged earrings arrived. However, I misplaced them somewhere :( Seriously my stupidity amazes me.

/endrage.

On a nicer note, the other week there was a vintage market place at Melbourne Central. I really wanted to buy something, but I had spent a lot of money buying stuff online :( And I figured that I could make all the dresses I wanted eventually.


Should have gone here to eat on my Food Adventure.

5 comments | Leave a comment