a chronology of thoughts.
welcome

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." - Oscar Wilde
« back forward »
Monday, July 25, 2011, 4:29 AM
25/7/2011 
Sorry, I don't really have a creative title for today, just a list.

  • First lecture was Korean. I still like learning Korean, but I have a lot of revision to do.
  • Business Law lecture was quite interesting.
  • However, I do need to buy the textbook. Goodbye $99.95. Or something like that.
  • Will print off Korean textbook by Wednesday. Maybe just Unit 11.
  • Studying right now :) While listening to HCBailley's commentated Final Fantasy XIII walkthrough.
  • Had this amazing idea for a Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII crossover fanfiction.
  • Told this to Andy.
  • Trying to close the loopholes.
  • Considering writing said fanfiction.
  • Decided I no longer like spiral notebooks.
  • Handle of my bag broke. NTS: Use backpack instead.
  • Promised myself to finish reading Madame Bovary. Will read during my breaks tomorrow.
  • I like lists.
  • I need to stop spending money. I HAVE MORE WILLPOWER THAN THIS!
2 comments | Leave a comment