a chronology of thoughts.
welcome

"I see when men love women. They give them but a little of their lives. But women when they love give everything." - Oscar Wilde
« back forward »
Thursday, July 21, 2011, 4:44 AM
Just before the war begins (again). 
I'm terribly sorry for being lazy. Once uni begins though, I bet there will be more interesting things to blog about.

I recently went out and bought Final Fantasy 13 for myself. It was on discount as it was second hand, but the condition was perfect. My first Final Fantasy game!
I have to say, I'm really liking the storyline and the gameplay. I've never really been entirely content with games - for the Wii, PSP, DS, PC etc because either they have really shallow story lines or terrible graphics or bad gameplay.
I think Square Enix games have this extra dimension that makes their games so enjoyable. I enjoyed The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

I really like the main protagonist in this game. Lightning is pretty bad ass and she's one of the prettiest characters I've ever played. She also has a really nice fringe (maybe I should take her picture to the hairdresser next time?!).

All of you know that I'm good at buying things. I went to Target with the intention of buying a pair of shoes for work and ended up buying 3 pairs. And a bag (not pictured).
The boots are actually more brown than in the picture. They're super comfy too!

My debit card came in the mail and I bought a whole bunch of things... from imomoko.com, supplies for making jewellery and a couple of makeup things. I'll take photos when they arrive :)

I think I'm going to go to Manifest, but only for one day. I'm not really into cosplaying but I really want to see all the different costumes. Perhaps next year I'll cosplay as something (when I lose weight D:)

Speaking of weight loss, I'm starting to exercise a lot more. Lots of dancing for me! I'm also planning on buying a yoga mat so I can do yoga as well. I'm going to try and stay disciplined.

I went to a dinner with my family to celebrate my 2nd cousin's pregnancy. Since my Aunt knows the owner, he gave us complementary mango pudding. I love mango pudding! That and iced lemon tea :)
Do you guys have a favourite dessert/drink that you always order?
4 comments | Leave a comment